Orata Engineering’s multi-disciplinary team is equipped to handle a variety of forensic assessments. Our client base includes the legal and insurance industries, condo boards and property management professionals, as well as homeowners. Our building sciences expertise allows us to assess several kinds of building failures, including:
- Determining the cause of uncomfortable environmental conditions within a building (drafts, cold spots, odours, areas with increased humidity, poor air quality)
- Cracking or sagging of structural elements of the property such as beams, foundation walls, and columns
- Investigating the source of water leakage into assembly cavities or the home
- Identifying the root of drywall cracking, staining, or deformation
- Addressing condensation build up in attics, crawl spaces, or basements
- Evaluating a building’s envelope integrity (insulation quality, vapour control rating, HVAC performance)
- Detecting air leakage spots
- Finding the cause of excessive energy consumption
Orata Engineering can investigate, identify, and diagnose these types of building envelope failures and more. Orata provides detailed reports for all of our forensic investigations, as well as the resulting conclusions, empowering our clients with timely and accurate solutions.
EXPERT FORENSIC WITNESS
Let us serve you as an expert witness in court. We can provide expert reports in this capacity, should the need arise. Our familiarity with the insurance and legal industries allows us to execute our roles as Forensic Experts efficiently and effectively by avoiding costly explanations of the subtleties in the insurance and legal worlds. Contact us today, Submit an Assignment!
Hire a FORENSIC BUILDING INSPECTION Expert
If you would like to hire a forensic engineering building inspector, please submit an assignment below.
As Calgary’s premier forensic engineers, we are here to empower you with expert advice!
Electronics System IntroductionElectronic engineering is often recognized as a subdivision of the electrical department. This is usually the assumption in forensic investigation and the entire forensic world. It makes sense the way that all the fundamental laws of...